HybridZ

Odd injector connectors, help!

evtech

Hi Folks

Got a slight problem connecting the Denso injectors I bought earlier this year, problem relates to plug/connector availability in the UK, we seem to only have aftermarket listings for square mini timer plugs, nothing for these injectors, apparently from the guy I bought them from said they are Toyota Supra 440's remoded by Venom (alarmingly I've found some not so pleasant threads about the company) tried our local Toyota agent who say's "they must be imports so not interested", cheers:ass:

So what I'm after Guy's'n'Gal's is some heads up for a supplier, I've attached some shots of the electrical connection at the injector, the odd part is the tangs are off set of centre in the socket, otherwise I could have possibly modded a standard mini timer plug, I can get new pin inserts to rebuild used plugs, so that's an option if anyone has 6 plugs lurking in the shed:).

Final option will be to buy some more standardised Uk market injectors and flog the current ones, but I'd sooner try to locate some plugs first, as we say 'you made your bed sonny......'.

Thanks in advance

Nigel

08082007069_thumb.JPG

08082007070_thumb.JPG