HybridZ

z32 cas

scottyMIz

hey guys just for the heck of it i bought a z32 cas to try in my rb25. Well everything looks and is the same except for the plug on the cas. Even the mount i received with the cas will probabaly bolt up to the rb25. The position of the cas on the mount is about 180 off from the rb cas but it looked like it would. The wiring is all the same in the cas as far as hooking it up goes. I dont know how this would work for the stock ecu guys but i can tell you that us haltech guys now have a U.S. source for them now and cheap. I bought my cas with bracket for 60 bucks shipped and i am sure you can get them cheaper since on ebay they sell for cheaper, i was just to impatient to wait so i did the buy it now ;) I would like to see if anyone is interested in trying the one i modded with their stock ecu, i figure i hooked to all the same spots as the stock ecu would so it should work on a stock ecu. Maybe i'll just buy a whole stock ecu set up to try it on.... hmmm :)