HybridZ

Custom door panels 79-83 280zx

mrkopsho

That will work for me in saving shipping..my territory extends to Homestead. Gonna be traveling to Orlando next week, may drop by and take a look at the proto-types if there are any. I'm looking to have power windows and the cool little speaker cove. Do you happen to know the fella with the z in J'ville with the panterea hatch? Like to get a look at that. Give me a call if the the stop by is good with ya..770-289-8388. Glenn

That will work for me in saving shipping..my territory extends to Homestead. Gonna be traveling to Orlando next week, may drop by and take a look at the proto-types if there are any. I'm looking to have power windows and the cool little speaker cove. Do you happen to know the fella with the z in J'ville with the panterea hatch? Like to get a look at that. Give me a call if the the stop by is good with ya..770-289-8388. Glenn

Sorry, but I'm not the one who is going to make these parts.He lives in Cali. Follow the link in my last post to see what the parts will look like. As far as knowing who has the pantera hatch. I dont get to j'ville very often.

• 3 weeks later...

i would be extermly interested.. what kind of a deposit are we looking at to get started? would you be interested in making the rear hatch panels as well? i think that would be great looking.. all painted to match.. just a thought.. i know it would take alot of work.. but in the end would be very worth it.. but none the less count me in for panels

• 3 years later...