HybridZ

Found my rattle

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Truck is in the shop this week so the Z became my daily driver. I've had a great time just driving the 10 minutes to work and back each day. Started to hear a faint rattle that had become a serious rattle at the end of the week. I finally pulled the front rt wheel off today and was shocked to find

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/mwicard/vwp?.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&.dnm=Mvc-003f---1.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/mwicard/lst%3f%26.dir=/My%2bPhotos%26.src=ph%26.view =t

Got it back together and used lock tight and a great big wrench. Just a reminder to check your nuts every once and a while. Mark

Guest Anonymous

I helped a friend take a chevy manifold off once to check the lifters since it was ticking like crazy. Hector pulled the manifold and started laughing, I look in there and a can of Hightack permetex got left in the lifter galley when he put his intake on. Removed can, click was gone. Amazing how that works, lifter was just barely kissing the edge of the can. :D

Regards,

Lone

Had a rattle on my truck recently, climbed under it, could not find anything. Put it on the rack at my dad's and started beating on stuff, and found a single gravel (about 1" diameter) that had found it's way into a pocket shaped place weird.gif in the frame and was bouncing around in there when the truck was running.