HybridZ

Mikuni Inake Manifold

SuperDan

• Administrators

Hey guys,

Anyone happen to know what the length (face to face on the mounting flanges) of a Mikuni sidedraft manifold is? I have heard they are shorter than a TWM manifold.

Thanks

Also, if you have one and want to sell it I am in the market for one. :mrgreen:

The Mikuni measures out to 2-3/4" - I just walked out in the garage with a tape measure... so those are fresh, not off the top of my head #'s. Anyway, it's pretty darn short.

FYI, the Cannon ended up being 5-1/4", a huge difference. I also have an R.S. Compe (? anyone hear of them?) on my stroker car right now. I'll measure that tomorrow if I remember. I think it's probably in between the other two.

-Hope that helps. How long is the TWM?

No problem Dan. You made me get off my ass and measure it, which I've been meaning to do.

I measured my R.S. Compe intake and it was 4-3/8" flange to flange. -Very similar runner length to the TWM. I have the taller K&N filters on it, and they barely fit between the strut tower and carb. I'm guessing the Cannon forces you to use the shorty (less flow) filters.

Maybe we should start a separate thread focusing on sidedraft intake specs and differences?