HybridZ

coming up on my 5 year! some words

majik16106

So i realized this afternoon im coming up on my five year anniversary of being a member of this site and there were some things i just wanted to say. first off let me say that of the several sites im a member of, this is by far my favorite. And its not just a Z thing... the people here are what make it so special. other sites are filled with people who are close minded, rude, and who dont care unless you have a perfect car. this site nobody teases you for being dumb, ideas are critisized and discussed but people are never attacked. and thats something all levels of enthusiast can appreciate. this is the one group of people that always made me feel welcome whether it be at events or on these boards. so please lets keep this up!

So obviously by my post count im more of a reader than poster. lately i have been trying to get my life straight and have bounced back forth between not only my own projects, but friends cars, and also my own personall things. Coming up though things should be smoothing out, so i should be able to offer a lot more to this community in the next 5 years than i have for the past. Here are some updates as to what im doing.

For now the AWD RB Z is parked in a friends garage. that project is going to be put off for a long time. there is no telling but trust me when i say.. it will be done some day. and it wont be a drag car. but id be happy to answer any questions about this conversion that i have run into.

Also, i just started gathering the parts i needed to build my 2nd Toyota powered Z. big plans for this one. 7mgte as before, and this will be a street car but basically a road racer. it will see LOTS of track days. my old 7m car was parted out by the guy i sold it too.. he wanted to restore it. however, he has not had the time to play with it,and i just recently got that chassis back, so the black 74 pictured in my album will be returning stronger than ever. except i wont have my badass one off custom wheels because Zgad got those. :) so ill have to do something else there...lol.

and i have modded my 350z enough, it will remain my daily for now. eventually when my 7m z is done, i will TT it.

So some highlights and thanks you's-

Rick-Bowser for always being freindly and informative at events

Scotty- who has been in and out, but like me.. just cant get away. who has also offered me advice on how to avoid headaches, and also unknowingly helped to open my mind to really push the creativity envelope when building these cars.

John C- what can i say? i dont think this site would be the same without him. as busy as he is, he always made time to answer my questions, even the dumber ones.

Ross C- duh. almost every part on my old car came from him.

Mike on3go- i know he is gone, but i miss his antics. him and garrett i still see at events, the one a couple years ago we spent all day talking. i still owe hime a race. always a cool guy with me.

Gabe wigenouts30- for the support, just look at the sig!

Also cyrus, clifton, zgad, and all my fellow toyota bretheren. thanks for bouncing all the ideas back and forth.

and last but not least Alex- Auxillary- the master of the nontech board. one day a few years ago i challenged him to a funny picture off.... he beat me, he always wins, but one day... i will beat him. lol.

i know im forgetting tons of other people, but really this all goes out to everyone. thanks for making this the internet site i look forward to checking everyday i get home for the last 5 years. i hope the next 5 i can help people like you have helped me!

group hug

Paul " Ronin" Miller

other sites are filled with people who are close minded, rude, and who dont care unless you have a perfect car. this site nobody teases you for being dumb, ideas are critisized and discussed but people are never attacked. and thats something all levels of enthusiast can appreciate. this is the one group of people that always made me feel welcome whether it be at events or on these boards. so please lets keep this up!

why do i have a feeling you are talking about Zbum when you mention the attacks....i know exactly how you feel, this is the only site i check religiously. everyone here is just cool, and are actually willing to think outside of the box.