HybridZ

Does JTR make a Z32 V8 manual?

Guest Dan [Sac]

Guest Dan [Sac]

Couldn't locate one on their website. Is the other one (Adlashwa) worth the cash? I can work my way around oddball things (got one Probe GT RWD conversion already in the works with a 3rd gen RX7 rear subframe/susp) - are there some die-hard secrets to be found in some of the manuals floating around?

The LS1/M6 that I was going to put in the Probe will call a Z32 home and I'll finish the Probe with its original Mazda V6 engine turned sideways.

Dont believe there are any manuals for that swap. However, I believe it has been done before and discussed here, so do a search and see if you can hook up with that person. Good luck.

BTW, very interesting what you have done to the Probe. Since the Probe is FWD and the FD suspension is RWD, is the Probe now AWD?

Guest Dan [Sac]

No, it's going to be RWD as the front hubs now sit sans axles. Transmission adapter and using an FC 5-speed gearbox to make the drivetrain compatible (the FC driveshaft bolts right up to the FD pumpkin).

I saw Vann's site, looks like a very clean swap. I'll have to ask him why he went with the LSx master & slave cylinders instead of keeping the nissan units...