HybridZ

starting problem!

My car won't start it was last started 8 mouths ago, I have spark and fuel. so I checked to see if the fuel pump was coming on and it's not so I ran a hot wire to it and it comes on but it will not come on with the key so what is it? then I checked the fuel injecktor to see if they had signal with a Diod light and nuthing so WTF is it. plaes help me everyone.

a lot of issues are usually grounding for me at least.my ignition relay had a bad ground, and it failed to do anything because of it. i replaced the wire (because the one it had was totally shot) and that instantly fixed the problem. I also had a problem with my fuseable links being corroded, i cleaned all the contacts, and that fixed that problem. My TPS had corroded wires, cleaned them, problem fixed. so far almost every problem has been a grounding issue. right now i think i have an issue with my dizzy cap and coolant. check all the wires for corrosion.

What happend to you? did the EFI relay just go bad?

well, i ended up having bigger problems than the $100 relay. after replacing everything but the actually wiring to the fuel pump, i finally just hot wired my fuel pump to a switch and bypassed all of the above. works great and is great for theft protection considering i go to school in the straight hood

• 1 month later...