HybridZ

Trade my FI for your carbs

savageskaterkid

I hope this is the right section, since its not for sale, and not really wanted, but a trade having to do with fuel delivery. Move it if need be.

I am looking for some tripples and everything to go with it, i do not have too much money to throw at the Z at the moment, so I am trying to make a trade. I have an MSnS computer and new unspliced harness(I believe it is V2.3?) the ECU is used, and it came with a harness, but I was looking for a cleaner harness that wasn't previously hacked, so I bought a new one. I also have 6 550cc RX7 injectors, a 60mm TB and spacer, a pallnet fuel rail, and a mallory FPR and MSD 2225 fuel pump. And a non-webbed EGR manifold(EGR blocked off with plate).

Would anybody be up for a trade for there tripples?

i have dual su's along with headers, and an n42 head if your willing to swap i can throw some cash in as well. if your going with a non turbo setup is it possible you would part with your headgasket. i have a set of msa headers, and dual s.u's with a bunch of extra parts. also i have the fuel pump u will need for this. if you want i can throw in my custom exhaust which is just straight pipe no cat ran in the factory location 2.5"

well the things i need if your willing to sell are megasquirt. the head gasket, maybe the intercooler piping. if your willing to go even higher with that stuff then i would like to get even the head or if u have it a fuel rail. just anything performance. also i have an s30 after market front bumper i am trying to sell/trade. i have a pick in the for sale area but it is in the hybridz cars section. i also have a garret twin scroll t4 im selling. make an offer on anything u are willing to sale. or if u sale the entire l28et i might get that from u