HybridZ

Anyone in San Diego need 240Z doors?

I was at Ecology (on Herritage road) today and there is a 71' 240Z there that was obviously someones project car. The car has been stripped pretty clean but the doors are both still on it and they are in pristine condition. I looked them over pretty good and could not find any rust or any bondo, they do not have windows in them or the window mechanism so I could see the condition quite well.

For anyone local who may be interested in it you should probably hurry because when the cars get stripped to the point this one is they remove them pretty quickly. The car is in the next to the last row about 4 cars from the end all the way back in the corner (for those who have been to this yard before you will know where I am talking about) of the section where the foriegn cars are.

These are the early doors with the very thin and light crash bar in them, they are primered and in over all very good shape. The rubber parts are pretty rough and the mirrors have been pulled off. I think Ecology charges around $40 for a single door but I am not positive so don't take that as fact.

Dragonfly