HybridZ

280z: turbo stock motor or go RB?

after looking, i have the stock turbo, manifold, injectors, the turbo to intake pipe... if you are interested in any of it, pm... ill let it go cheap

i will definitely get in touch as soon as i am able to sell something... i am selling a bunch of crap. some guy in NY wants the rims i am selling so if i get those sold more than likely count me in... i will be buying a bigger turbo though :P

hate to say it, but someone beat you to it on the manifold and turbo, but still have the injectors and stock turbo pipe, sorry man

np maybe it's a sign to hold off on parts until I can sell my stuff. Dont want to go broke AGAIN on a car hehe :redface:

There are plenty of stock L28ET cast exhaust manifolds on ebay. $50 shipped is pretty easy to obtain. Get a holset instead of a stock turbo and replace the wastegate actuator with a 7 or 10 pound actuator. SR20 guys have 7 pound actuators that should work. Splurge on a good intercooler and get a megasquirt. Buy an o-ring fuel rail and grab a set of DSM or EVO injectors. Evo injectors are usually $100 for four and they have a good mist pattern and are 560cc's.