HybridZ

Recirculating BOV - AFM Boot / Hose Tap Available?

phil280zxt

I swear I've seen these before, but after several days of searching, I'm coming up empty.

I want to recirculate my BOV back into the AFM-to-turbo boot on my 280zxt. My searches have found posts where people are using an AFM boot from a 1G DSM on S30 applications with minor modificatios. I'm researching whether this would work on an S130. Other people also build a custom hardpipe between the AFM and turbo.

I seem to remember seeing on television some type of hose tap where I could drill a hole into the rubber boot and install a tap of some type that would allow attaching the 1" BOV hose. Has anyone seen these before? If so, what are they called? or if anyone could share how they plumbed their BOV back in before the turbo, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

ha funny i saw this thread because just last weekend i was looking for something similar. after searching through a junkyard for about an hour and a half i found an intake elbow out of a volvo (don't remember what kind, but it wasn't an old one by any means) with a 5/8 tap, although it had a directional tube for airflow i took my solder gun and melted that right off, just be careful when doing so