HybridZ

383 tranny options

apparently and automatic shifter is knda hard to finnd for this model as well anyone see something let me know that way i can go with an auto i was looking at the corvette 6 speeds but they max out at 450ft of torque auto seems like this is my best and most reliable and least costly choice unless theres something else out there that can handle 500ft safely

talk to you guys soon

anyone seen the clip of the dohc l28 on u tube very cool build couldn't believe it check it out if you can bye!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
apparently and automatic shifter is knda hard to finnd for this model as well anyone see something let me know that way i can go with an auto i was looking at the corvette 6 speeds but they max out at 450ft of torque auto seems like this is my best and most reliable and least costly choice unless theres something else out there that can handle 500ft safely

talk to you guys soon

anyone seen the clip of the dohc l28 on u tube very cool build couldn't believe it check it out if you can bye!!

You like that DOHC L-series eh? Then “boy howdy” do I have a treat for you! How would you like to see the chronological build up of that custom L-31DETT? It was built by a member of HybridZ. Just click the link below…

Click ME for the DOHC L-series build up...

I do have one small request. When you post, would you be so kind as to capitalize the first letter of your sentences and also end your sentences with a period? Helps define the beginning and end to your sentences thereby making it easier for us to decipher your posts.

Thank you,

Paul

talk to you guys soon

Don't worry some much on the torque rating of the trans. 450 ftlbs rating will be enough. Tire spin will act as a circuit breaker. I ran over 600 ftlbs (n20 feed sbc) into a T5 which is only rated for 300 ftlbs Just don't power shift it or do high rpm clutch drops.

You like that DOHC L-series eh? Then “boy howdy†do I have a treat for you! How would you like to see the chronological build up of that custom L-31DETT? It was built by a member of HybridZ. Just click the link below…

Click ME for the DOHC L-series build up...

I do have one small request. When you post, would you be so kind as to capitalize the first letter of your sentences and also end your sentences with a period? Helps define the beginning and end to your sentences thereby making it easier for us to decipher your posts.

Thank you,

Paul

ok your the second admin to pop me on my spacing and punctuation I am going through my post and appologizing to everyone

just tryin to get it all out there

sorry

I owe a big one to the other dude I snapped at last night on the vendor forums

thanks for the patience

• Administrators
ok your the second admin to pop me on my spacing and punctuation I am going through my post and appologizing to everyone

just tryin to get it all out there

sorry

I owe a big one to the other dude I snapped at last night on the vendor forums

thanks for the patience

Thank you for understanding and we appreciate your willingness to help out.

Take care,

Paul