HybridZ

cs-130 self-exciting alternator windmill! THINK GREEN

hondabait

Ok, so I need a little help and I'm sure you guys will love this idea, save money, heck maybe even make some money.

So I'm sure everyone knows you can turn your electric meter backwards by puting electricity in to your house but the initial cost is scary...but...yes I found the but. You can do it for REAL cheap. CS-130, CS-130d or CS-144 alternators are all self exciting and internally regulated that in conjuction with a windmill, a battery and (for lack of the real term) a reverse rectifier to turn dc to ac is all you need.

So want I know is all "CS" alts are self exciting(PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong!!) so there is no need for the old style generators and since alts make more power at low rpm's they are ideal and even have a better efficency(62%>60%). My question is that some cs's have one wire, two wires and even four wires, one and two wire types(the second for the sense wire) can easily be made to work but are not so redily available. On the four wire type can the other two wires just be left disconnected and the alternator still function correctly??? Heck, I'll even post pics and plans while I build it. I know if any group of people can help it's the hybridz guys:icon10: Thanks