HybridZ

Z Docs in Tampa, Florida

EZ-E

I just thought I would give my .02 about a vendor in Florida, Brent, who runs and owns Z Docs.

I think its always nice to tell the good or bad about people and your experience. I have to say that my experience with Brent has been nothing but good.

As you know he also sells cars, Im about to go pick one up from him. an 83 280zxt.

As we talked and he knew I wanted to drive the car back, he said let me run it around a bit to make sure there are no problems.

Well there was, he found that the rack was leaking and replaced it with one of his own, also as hes been driving it around making sure its safe for my journey, found that there was a fuel problem that he will be fixing as well.

I just have to say that to me this is above and beyond the call of duty, and Brent will certainly have my business in future ventures.

Id just like to give a thumbs up to Brent. Great guy to talk to and deal with.

Did he show you his orange 383 powered street car? It's the business....

Brent is super cool, but whenever you want to buy a part, it seems like he just makes the prices up arbitrarily, and nobody else can quote you anything until they talk to Brent. But he does have anything you may want laying around the shop. He assured me I'd blow my headgasket as i bought a ZXT exhaust manifold to turbocharge my N42/P79 NA combo. It hasn't happened yet, but I suspect he's got more experience with these things than I do...