HybridZ

window regulator

yenghua

okay my fellow Z lovers...i need some questions answered. here in fresno there are only so many s30's that come by in the pick n pull junk yards and i'm in need of a better window regulator. can a 75 280z use any of the older or new s30 window regulator? are the regulators any different?

okay my fellow Z lovers...i need some questions answered. here in fresno there are only so many s30's that come by in the pick n pull junk yards and i'm in need of a better window regulator. can a 75 280z use any of the older or new s30 window regulator? are the regulators any different?

no. Only pre 76 280z or later model 260z (don't remeber the year of when they changed it for the 260z)

oh yes Allen...i have a 75 280z...i also would think that the later z parts would fit, and in fact alot of parts do, but when i went back to the junkyard and took a closer look at the window regulator on the 77 it had more holes on the door that held the regulator in place...plus the inside of the door, after removing the door handles and all that stuff, had a slightly different design...it's kinda hard to explain it with words...you'd have to look really closely and compare. besides, how much would you guys think a pair of 280z tail light assembly would run for???

thanks for the reply...