HybridZ

Want to buy: 280Z front valance

Dan Juday

Dan I told you to switch from that Rio Vista water to bottled water years ago...:lmao:

http://classifieds.hybridz.org/showcat.php/cat/26

LARRY

Dang! Must be old age. I switched to bottled water years ago. Remember Larry? I said I thought you looked handsome and you wacked me with that bottle of Crystal Geyser?

Hey thanks guys. Mario and Fancypants, let me see what Stealth has first since he's local.

Stealth, how's this Saturday? I'd be happy to pay for gas, or I could come up to see you. You have more than one valance? I'm looking for a good stock 280 valance, not a 240.

Thanks to Stealth-Z! :mrgreen:

Sold me a practically perfect, complete, three piece valance at a give-a-way price. :wink:

And thanks for sharing your project with me. That's going to be a one of a kind GS31 (did I get that right?).

Thanks for taking it and putting it to good use! As you could see I have entirely to much stuff. I hate to throw away usable parts even though I will not be using them.

Yes, you got it right, it is a GS31 series.

• 1 year later...
I have a few sets of the valences. For some gas money I will run them down to you from Sacramento. It is a nice drive to Rio Vista.

Digging up an old thread, but I need a passenger side lower valance for a 280z. Do you still have one laying around that I could buy from you?

Thanks!!