HybridZ

RHD 2+2 On Ebay

Challenger

I just grabbed some parts from a guy who was parting out a 76 FairLady

I picked up NOS: JDM front bumper, head light buckets, Fairlady badges. Also used horn pan, grill, turn signal assm, tail lights and a bunch of little things.

So you are collecting Fairlady Z parts as well. There are quite a few unique parts on them. Did the 76 have power windows to?

Seems one can never have to much.

Are they like the floors on US cars up till 76?

Im going to put amps in the space between the floor and the fiberboard. Maybe Ill stash some other stuff in there too.

Yes, they are the same. I do not understand the "Space Saver" tire concept in the 280Z's. Looks like alot of wasted space. I looked under the fiberboard on my 78 coupe and the tool box spaces are there less the covers. What a waste of space.

You and me both, I just sent him a message. I'm looking in to a RHD conversion on mine, and I wouldn't mind the dash and steering rack.

You also need the Clutch/brake pedal assembly, the bracket on the fire wall, The accelerator pedal, heater/AC blower motor housing, wiper motor assembly, cowl cover, turn signal/light switch assembly, cover pieces for steering column, wireing harness, and the battery tray.

Those are parts I know for sure are different.

You and me both, I just sent him a message. I'm looking in to a RHD conversion on mine, and I wouldn't mind the dash and steering rack.

If you really need this stuff, I can give the guy a call that a bought my parts from. He still has most of the car left. He is right in NC and I thought about you when I drove down there to meet him. I got off in your town to get gas and thought of your old thread talking about people working on your car.

I might be able to purchase a 76 Fairlady come this spring that has been sitting for 19 years! So I am just buying the hard to find stuff when I can.

If you really need this stuff, I can give the guy a call that a bought my parts from. He still has most of the car left. He is right in NC and I thought about you when I drove down there to meet him. I got off in your town to get gas and thought of your old thread talking about people working on your car.

I might be able to purchase a 76 Fairlady come this spring that has been sitting for 19 years! So I am just buying the hard to find stuff when I can.

Yah, let me know, it won't be till after xmas before I can buy anything though.