HybridZ

Local Fabricator Needed, Help me with my Z

Guest MikiK

I bought my 78 280 about two years ago. Had it sandblasted and epoxy primed. I wanted to replace the rusted battery area, rusted floors and replace the engine frame rails. Work started great and has been doing ok. But I feel like it can be/has to be done better. I am looking for a local fabricator to help me out with the work. I don't expect this to be a freebie thing. I am willing to pay as long as I can help out as much as possible. I am a car mechanic but when it comes to the body, welding, replacing panels I feel like I have bitten up more than I can chew. Still I am not willing to give up on this project. I have had some welders look at my work and they say I have done a good job, but still there's doubt in the back of my head (I don't want that doubt to turn into a 280z that just fell apart on the track). I live in Cumming, GA. If anybody is willing to hear me out and give some advice where to look for help, it would be awesome.

Thanks

Miki

Anybody that can help or point me in the right direction, my contact info is up to date on my profile, email would be the quickest. Cheers

I have had some welders look at my work and they say I have done a good job, but still there's doubt in the back of my head (I don't want that doubt to turn into a 280z that just fell apart on the track).

If the professionals are telling you that you've done a good job so far, why would you listen to the doubts in your head?

Cool, I will do that tonight when I get home. It's just that I wanted to learn the trade, get really comfortable with it. I wanted someone to show me the tricks of the trade.