HybridZ

toyota brake calipers on 240Z?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was told by a freind that I could put 4x4 toyota calipers on my Z. Is this true? If so, what year of toyota works & what mods are reqired? My buddy thought they were a bolt on, any ideas?????

a quick search will find you many hits.....in summary the bolt on calipers work with your solid rotors and don't resolve any fade issues.....common opion is that the solid caliper upgrade is not so much of an upgrade and if you go to the effort the vented rotor upgrade is well worth the time and effort, providing greatly improved fade resistance.

I've had the vented spacers for some time and customers have been using them for street and race use with great review. I just haven't put them up on my web yet, but they're fully available and in stock. For street they prefer the KVR pads and for short track use (ie. not full race/longer track) the porterfield R4S pads......higher heat/more intense use the R4's and R4E's have been the favourite. The occasional customer has even received his anodized at no extra cost as a bonus ;) Custom anodizing can easily be done to suit your colour choices as well.