HybridZ

1/2" wheel spacers

Guest DATTO

hey z friends

im looking for some decent made 1/2" wheel spacers for my 240zg, i have the pep boys universal type and ive had problems with them before, they seem to make my wheels feel unbalanced, i was thinking of CNCing a set of my own at school but if i can find a nice set at a good price why not purchase...if possible i was thinking of a 3/4" spacer as well, i just want to fill my front fender as much as possible, i have 15x8.5 in the front right now with the bolt-on ZG flares...i kinda want the edge of the rim lined up with the edge of the flare since im running stretch tire it will be fine. thanks for your input.

Yup, universal's can easily give you an unbalanced feeling....I can easily have a set made for you if you'd like.......just send me thickness specs if slipons along with stud size.....if boltons are desired (I can do boltons as thin as 3/4") then send thru hub stud type and that you'd like on the new outer studs...just some options for you.