HybridZ

280zx parts piling

stprasinz

Well the upgrades keep piling up and I haven't even started to put them on yet...

Lets see here.

I just got a air to water intercooler, heat exchanger,surge tank, and pump.. haven't even started to try and install them yet.

I am still waiting on an earles oil cooler to get here. (still gotta get the sandwich adapter though).

I alos have everthing except a few fittings to make my nitrous kit a direct port, but to do that I have to remove my intake and play with that for some time.

I have also just purchased a methanol injection kit to install on it ...

I also have a fitting for my bov to convert it to recirculation type for less lag on shifts...

I haven't decided if I want to get another larger turo yet..... I am sorta still in limbo on that one.... everybody says lag blah blah blah... I like the 1.5-2 second flat spot before the power...... hhhmmmm any other sort of upgrade I can do????

hhhhmmmmm

last year in a 3 week period I tried to shave a full second off my 18th with out the use of tires (and that was before the nitrous also) couldn't do it though.. only .7 seconds came off.... But since then I have gotten a few goodies.... (methanol inj, liquid intercoller nitrous(soon to be direct port) a little more weight savings (the sound deadening tar and little things here and there)

Im shooting for low 7's with out drags slick or dot radial.. just regular street tires... considering last years were high to mid 8's I think with these mods, yanking out the dash, no passenger seat, and a plastic bucket drivers seat..... I think the low 7's should be a breeze...... If I could get some tires I seriously think low 6's could be done if I achive the low 7's.. since I am out of the power for atleast a full second before the turbo spools (If I try and spool it sooner I spin) ANd if I could launch har (already in the boost) And had traction I could hold the nitrous to go that much more.........Any way just wanted to lay out my late winter plans....

Who needs aero when you go horse power

So let me know what you think....

thanking you all in advance for your input.....