HybridZ

Pics of my s130

firm

White w/red is the most common i see for the later years. I'd say the next most common ones I see is brown w/brown (usually 79-81), black w/brown (79-81) and blue w/blue (82-83).

My ideal factory S130 would be a 79' power nothing, blue w/grey interior.

For some reason the grey seems extremely hard to find. I personally can only stand the brown, grey, and black interiors. Most others are just too 80's nike for me.

my 79 was white/red. its now black. prepping the interior for black as well. thats ideal for me. nice car though, duder.

I have a '79 slicktop that white with red interior. Does that make me special? :)

Nice car by the way, firm. You have any plans for it or just going to enjoy it for a while?

I've been enjoying it for now, but it has no inspection at the moment so I'm too scared to drive it, lol. I've been getting it all up to par before I really start driving it. I had to change out the clutch, have the flywheel resurfaced, and redo all the vacuum lines because they were a complete disaster. There was a line going from the fuel pressure regulator to a T with an open end. I'm glad I didn't get on it too much because I would've ended up with a bit of a problem.

At the moment I'm jobless so there's not much that I can do.. That's driving me crazy more than anything. Hopefully I'll get a job soon so I can just dump money into this and get it where I want it (for the most part). I know that no matter what happens I'll be driving it by this summer so my girl can take my 05 civic because she's always saying that she either wants it, a brand new accord, an element, a gtr-33, or an s15 silvia. We will get married someday.. probably soon after that gtr or silvia. :D

looks simular to mine, just a little shorter...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3013231

This is really nice man. I wonder if you like music at all ;)