HybridZ

NEED HELP, cam specs?

panachedk

• Administrators
Nowhere does it say max on either figure. This is just my power band. My power comes on at 35 annd I shift at 65. Your assuming these are peak figures.

TomZ.

Your car sounds like it is a monstrously fun car. V-8 turbo charged with 20 lbs of boost! Impressive indeed… Good work.

With that said, based on your defensive post and the rationalization behind it AND the fact that the RPM’s you quoted those HP and Torque figures still don't jive, I’m assuming those quoted TRQ and HP figures at those quoted RPMS are not actual tested dyno figures. I’m not trying to be rude, just factual. I don't understand posting Trq and HP numbers at specific RPM's if they are not peak numbers? If that is the useable power band range you drive the car in, why not ALSO include the peak figures and at what RPM those peaks occur? Not only would that help fill the holes in your post, but it would also offer considerably more HELP to the question you are attempting to help answer regarding cams and power bands.

We would love to see your Dyno sheet. What facility did you Dyno the car at? Any ¼ mile time slips with "as raced" vehicle weight?