HybridZ

VG30E with VG30DE Induction/Peripherals?

lsdengines

the question is will the intake manifold(not the plenum, the whole thing) or exhaust manifolds from the de bolt onto the vg30e? The exhaust bolt patterns looked the same, but I wasn't sure about the intake.

While on this, does the gloria plenum require the gloria lower manifold as well?

Thanks, if I missed this info in a search I appologize.

I don't believe the plenum will work at all. You could make the upper work with a custom lower but since the heads are completely difference port shape and location will also be completely different.

The exhaust manifolds won't work either due to the ports being different again. VG30E(T) has round ports while the DE(TT) has oval. The DET did have round ports but, if I remember correctly, the spacing is slightly different and the flange is slightly bigger as well.

The VG30ET equipped Gloria has the same manifold setup as the 89-94 VG30E powered Maxima's (minus not having the EGR port). You do need the lower manifold for those style intake manifolds as the design is different between most other VG30E(T) lower plenum setups. There is also a plate that goes between the upper and lower plenum that is needed as well.

Yeah, the turbo flange's are entirely different as well. ET's love the T3/T04, whilst the stock DET's run T-25's. I own and have owned Z32's constantly, and worked on many Z31's, and MT is pretty much on the money. You can, however, run a 3.3L pathfinder intake setup on the VG30E, and I think it also works on the ET. 240SX TB is a cheap easy upgrade fix, and there are many other parts out there. Gotta love Nissan's "Parts Bin" engineering strategy back in those days...