HybridZ

Tool exchange program? v.rotisserie

Six_Shooter

I see so many people here have or had used a rotisserie for thier S30 builds and restorations.

What I'm wondering is if anyone that has these that are not using them or will not be using them would be willing to sell, lend or exchange them.

Obviously I'm looking for one for myself, but I'm sure other HybridZers would be looking as well. This thread could serve as a way to set up contact between people who have them and people who need them.

There has to be at least a few of you out there, that have a rotisserie sitting in your shed or garage collecting dust or worse yet outside collecting rust. Lets put them to good use. :)

I've seen a few different designs.

Even listing or linking to schematics of rotisseries in this thread would be of help for those people that are looking to build one of thier own.

What's everyone else think of this idea?

Decent idea for those within driving range, otherwise shipping would be kind of expensive.

Yeah, shipping could be pricey, but may not be at the same time, depending on who is used for shipping. Shipping could also be cheaper than building or buying a rotisserie as well.

But this is where getting the information out of who has what and who need it where, can help all of us out. :)