HybridZ

looking for shop near NY for rb swap

Guest 240z4me

I LIVE IN LONG ISLAND NY AND I WANT TO DO AN RB26DETT SWAP IN MY 73, 240Z I JUST GOT MY Z LAST WEEK AND CANT WAI TO GET HER RIGHT!

i know you're excited, but try not to use all caps please. my first suggestion would be to do it yourself, but i know some people don't have access to tools or time to do such a thing. i'm not sure of any shops in NY, but i can do your swap for you, i'm about 2 hours north in hartford, CT.

Guest 240z4me
i know you're excited, but try not to use all caps please. my first suggestion would be to do it yourself, but i know some people don't have access to tools or time to do such a thing. i'm not sure of any shops in NY, but i can do your swap for you, i'm about 2 hours north in hartford, CT.

Ok what do charge? And what parts do you supply? Are you a shop?

Ok what do charge? And what parts do you supply? Are you a shop?

i would call around and find out what other people are doing it for and go from there to give you a fair price. i would be able to supply everything paid for. and no, i'm a person not a shop, i'm a mechanical engineer working on jet engines from 9-5 and have done a rb swap before in a 280 (you can come up and see my car for yourself). look below for the thread i posted of rb project pics, it's got a dyno vid and lots of pictures of the process. PM me if you are interested.