HybridZ

Clutch problem.

Guest Haze89

Hey guys after the rebuilding of my engine ive been unable to use my Z cause "i have no clutch" well the clutch is mounted but i can make it work. The clutch pedal stays down, it wont go up after I press it. When the was out i started messing with the pedal so when i press it once it stays down and he salve dismantled. i just mount it back and add more breake fluid. After that i mount the engine and the transmision. Then i proced to bleed the clutch system but is wont bleed. If i open the valve sligthly it wont make bubbles if i open it even more it will spit a stream of brake fluid. What can this be? The clutch system was dry like for two weeks cause when i pop i out it looses all the fluid and i leave it like that. Do i need to bleed the master or something???????? If i take the slave out of the tranny it wont even pop out when i press the pedal and also it stays down , the pedal wont go up after pressed, it seems like low pressure or something. PLease any help will be aprecciated.