HybridZ

Bleeding brakes with garden sprayer

A while back we were discussing a brake problem and the subject of bleeding brakes came up. A member here Ezzzzz told us how he used a garden sprayer to pressure bleed his brakes. Here's a link to the thread

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=106464&highlight=pressure+bleed

Well, I just wanna say thanks to Ezzzzzz because I tried it last night and it works GREAT! I had completely drained the system, replaced master, calipers, discs, drums, lines and wheel cylinders. The system was completely empty. Went to Lowes, picked up a ten dollar garden sprayer, cut the wand off, presto... pressure bleeder.

Hows the car comming along?

Good good, double door bars are all I'm lacking, trying to get them fit up this week, oh and I gotta swap out the bum tranny. Going to try to make the Daytona drivers school, april 15th I think. There's one down at Homestead in may or june as well.

whoops edit: Daytona drivers school is April 19 - 20 and homestead drivers school is June 14 -15.

Good good, double door bars are all I'm lacking, trying to get them fit up this week, oh and I gotta swap out the bum tranny. Going to try to make the Daytona drivers school, april 15th I think. There's one down at Homestead in may or june as well.

whoops edit: Daytona drivers school is April 19 - 20 and homestead drivers school is June 14 -15.

Awesome news!!! Should see you there Z against Z :)