HybridZ

My 280Z/SC project

azcarbum

Finally getting some time to work on things, when I'm not finishing the damn garage (*note the new insulation )...... Intake and fuel lines are just about finalized.

018-1.jpg

Today I jumped on the header. I welded the bung in place, and took the time to heat wrap the entire thing using stainless ties to hold it all together. Now it just needs some wrap coating and its done.... Once things are running and all figured into the equation, then I'll spring for a new coated header..... but for now, it'll work.

053.jpg

055.jpg

Of course one thing led to another, and I decided since everything's torn apart anyway I'll get rid of the fusable links, and upgrading to the internal reg. alternator. Everytime I see these wires, it just blow's me away on how they spliced them together.

019.jpg

After I get everything mechanical completed, then I'll be focusing on my EMS. Pretty well laid out for you with the Wolf3D system, so it should be plug and play.

I'll post more updates as I get closer.