HybridZ

Black Dragon sheet metal?

big B

I'm looking into buying some repair panels from Black Dragon. And wanted to know if they are of good quality? I remember hearing that pretty much all of the vendors sell the same sheet metal. Is one company's panels better than the other?

I bought a passenger fender and hood from them. The hood fit fairly well, but was approx. 1/2" too long. The fender was rediculous, not fitting well at all, too long, not shaped well, the opening for the inspection panels is too small, etc. Problem for me was that the body shop had already welded the headlight bezels to the fender and I was stuck with having to pay them a pretty penny to fix what didn't fit well in the first place.

I think that you'd be better off buying a factory hood and fender from some place like arizona z car and then having a body shop blast them and zinc coat them.

Bryan

Dat240zg

I bought a passenger fender and hood from them. The hood fit fairly well, but was approx. 1/2" too long. The fender was rediculous, not fitting well at all, too long, not shaped well, the opening for the inspection panels is too small, etc. Problem for me was that the body shop had already welded the headlight bezels to the fender and I was stuck with having to pay them a pretty penny to fix what didn't fit well in the first place.

I think that you'd be better off buying a factory hood and fender from some place like arizona z car and then having a body shop blast them and zinc coat them.

Bryan

Dat240zg

Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking at the rocker panels and rocker panel ends.