HybridZ

noob ? cannot find from searching

CantZme

I previously bought a ms1 v2.2 to install on my l28et (83' w/ p90a). The first time I ordered from RS-Autosport I had to choose the 420a/neon option; however, I ended up frying the board and I must purchase a new one. I want to purchase the ms2 v3.57 from diy autotune, but when ordering I have no option to choose from. Should I contact them or should the standard version work with my motor. BTW I don't plan on using Hall or VR.

If you are ordering from DIYautotune just send them an email. Give them 24 hours to get back to you. Remember that they are only a couple guys and they try to read several different forums on top of just selling stuff. I can only imagine how many emails they get per day. Once the order is placed there shipping is second to none.

I've bought all my MS stuff from Matt, he's great with customer service. I'm pleased 100% with his work. If you have a question that you can't resolve on your own, give him a jingle, he'll get back to you with whatever answer you need.

If you are ordering from DIYautotune just send them an email. Give them 24 hours to get back to you. Remember that they are only a couple guys and they try to read several different forums on top of just selling stuff. I can only imagine how many emails they get per day. Once the order is placed there shipping is second to none.

Seriously, I received my order 3 days after I placed it.