HybridZ

Ahhh I need to replace this oil junction

biohazard53188

So i ran into a problem that may push my turbo conversion back to next weekend :-(. There is a small block that connects the turbo oil feed line and the oil pressure sensor together so both can be connected to the same hole in the engine block. This item is missing and a turbo car at the pick n pull is next to impossible to find. What can i do to replace this block? Anything i can buy off the shelf? Or does somebody around the Sacramento area have one?

I believe you are looking for something like this.

OilFeed002.jpg

The block and oil sending unit is 1/8 BSPT, British standard pipe thread. This fitting has a male BSPT that goes into the block and a female BSPT for the sending unit. In the middle it has two 1/8 NPT.

In this thread there are a couple of sites listed. The first site has turbo oil line kits. I bought mine from stealthmodeperformance which is the same product from tunertoyz just a couple of dollars cheaper.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=120784&highlight=oil+feed+line

I had a similar issue when I wanted to fit both an oil temperature and pressure gauge. I solved the problem by adding a custom fitting that goes where the oil filter is. It has a take-off point for oil pressure. The filter screws right onto this adapter plate.

Here's a link to buy one... http://www.livermoreperformance.com/canton_oil_adapters.html

22565_150.jpg