HybridZ

Q45 R200 & TH350 Tranny Driveshaft Length?

Hey guys. After getting hung with things like getting divorced, etc I have finally got all my parts for my Q45 R200 CV swap.

I was hoping someone else has done the Q45 R200 swap with the same tranny TH350 (or 200-4R). I need to have a driveshaft built and I would like to know how long someone elses driveshaft is without having to measure for mine after the swap is completed. My BBC is in the same position as a JTR SBC swap.

This will cut down on the down time greatly since all the local driveline shops around want 10-14 days turnaround for a driveshaft. If I could have the correct measurements now, I could get them started on it now and my car will only be down a few days since I am doing the swap on the 29 of March.

Thanks guys.

Guest Sumner

I know you don't want to hear this, but I would wait until it is in there and make sure of the measurement. When we did ours I had to take it 80 miles away and made an appointment ahead of time so that they were ready for me on the day that I was able to go over there. Maybe you could do the same.

The only problem I had was when I got there I didn't have all the pieces he wanted. He wanted everything form the Z-drive line and everything from the GM drive-line. I brought the stuff back home and then sent it to Grand Junction, CO to a place I had dealt with before. He had the drive shaft back to me in about 5 days and that included the UPS both ways.

Good luck and putting a big block in there is impressive to me,

Sum