HybridZ

280zx won't start. Wiring? Help me!

I have a mallory unilite, msd blaster 2, and Digital six that I didn't hook up yet.

I have fuel going to the plugs, turned the disturbutor around the world and didnt get ANYTHING (backfire, out the tail pipes, carb, nothing indicating fire)

I have spark from the coil and to the plugs, but it is weak which i believe this is my problem.

On the 280zx there is a black/white wire and blue wire that went to the coil orginally. I thought for sure that the blue wire was for the positive side of the coil but it showed no volts when i turned the switch on. I hooked to Black/white wire up to use as my 12v switch source with showed it was hot when i turned the key on. When I did this the coil got hot as hell so I thought it was because i didn't have a resistor. Put a resistor on it and have everything wired according to mallory instructions. This time the coil didn't get hot but the resistor got hot as hell.

This leads me to the wiring, somewhere along the line i'm missing something which probably deals with the original wires that went to the coil of the car.

I've searched on here and google for hours but i couldn't find how someone wired theres up or the specific solution for my problem.

Bottom line, I don't have enough fire to the plugs and its in the wiring I think.