HybridZ

WTB 70-73 240z

madden87

it does not need a motor or tranny. I am looking for a straight body with minimal rust. I know it is old so I am not looking for perfection. Prefer a somewhat clean dash, but not that worried about it.

I am located near phoenix, az but I am always in san diego and I go to orange county for work. If you have something and are not near phoenix please email me with pictures.

Thanks

Chris

madden87@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

hey madden i have a series one 71 240 that i'd like to sell.my asking price is 9,000.00 firm!alot of work has been done to this car.it's not stock!it has an L28 with a maxima 5sp in it.car hallz butt suspension kit really nice racinf type seats.no cracks in the daskh and freah paint.although just got a new 3inch crack on the hood.don't have time to have it repaired.i can send pics if interested.

mike

• 2 months later...

I have a 11 of 70 240z that I'm having to sell due to divorse it has tokiko springs and struts a 3.1 stroker racing buckets wide fenders whale tail spoiler front airdam 3" aluminum raidiator and converted to fuel injection and more looking for 9000 but willing to go 8500 engine is a fresh rebuild still on its brake in oil the build cost 4800 so I can't go below 8500 thenk you Daniel

• 1 month later...