HybridZ

1978 EFI Wiring

I have a fairly simple question. Im about to install a 1978 efi na l28 into my 260. All the wiring is straight forward except one conection under the dash. The EFI bible doesnt have the same wire diagram as what I actually have. I believe my fuel pump relay was behind the fusable link box and is connected to the power feed line that goes to the battery and fusible links. Under the dash I dont have a efi relay. Only the PCM and a 4 wire conector that conects to the dash harness. I could really use a pin out of this 4 wire connector. I think one has to be switched 12v, start 12v, ignition, and one to the full pump. This is the way it runs to the efi relay but I dont seem to have an efi relay only the plug going into the harness. I have the 280 this is coming from and it doesnt have a efi 2 plug relay. I only have until april 13th to get this ready for my first event. Tomorrow is the big day to get alot of work done and this connector will be Sundays headache to figure out. The 4 wire connector is 3 gr and one black on the engine side and gr, blue, white/black, and black yellow. I think its gr fuelpump, whiteblack, ign relay, black yellow starter, not sure on the blue.

Also can I use my 260 ignition unit or do I need to swap in one from a 280? I have a zx dizzy which might just be the easier way to go and get rid of the 260 ign unit.

Forgot I had a cd with the 78 wire diagram. That makes this odd year a bit easier. Im almost all set BY starter, WB fuel pump control relay, GL Fuel pump, L ignbox>coil. My only problem now is where to splice into my 260 fuel pump relay mess. I think the fuel pump control 280 is the same as the start fuel pump relay 260 can anyone help there?