HybridZ

blinkers work (kinda rambling)

gb20

We've all had days where nothing goes right and the s&!t slide just keeps coming. That was my day yesterday. Lost my license at the Rio, didn't get to sleep, dmv told me I have to pay $400 before I can replace my license because my check didn't clear for registration a year ago (which they never contacted me about and let me register my car anyway), and my drivers seat fell through the left rear mounting point.

This is where I normally call it a day and watch a few movies. Instead I get a wild hair and decide to put the blinker switch from my 280 into the 260. I just had to change the connectors but for me that's a big deal (I'm still very new to doing these vehicular things on my own). Well, it worked perfectly. Not only do I have blinkers but my brights work as well. Then I swapped out the drivers seat and bolted in an alluminum support for the rear mounting point. I must say, I feel better.