HybridZ

Forward tilt radiator?

skewie09

I cant find any picutres of it done to a 280zx, but it looks like it could be done. Ive seen it mostly done with the intercoolers with other cars. I also knew someone with a 86 300zx and it looks really clean. So I was wondering if anyone has any pics of a 280zx with a tilted radiator(where the top of the radiator is pointing at the front bumper)? I would really like to do this mod.

I have a l28 N/A. I think the open space would look nice and give me so much more room to work for future fixes. Thanks for reading.

I just meant that adding an impending intercooler might change things a little. I don't know about the extra room but if you can see the radiator through the grill and it's in alignment with the plane of the grill opening that is always sharp as well. Can't imagine that it couldn't be done, whether it actually has been or not.

I think you can do it on an S130, I did it on my S30 and I don't see why you could not do the same basic thing. The only thing is that I used a Fiero radiator and Fiero 2 speed electric fan with shroud.

Mock up pics below:

P1010005-1.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010012-2.jpg

P1010014-1.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of the completed job.

S1010001.jpg

S1010002.jpg

Dragonfly