HybridZ

Sanderson Block Hugger headers cc1-7/8

Zerrari GTO - Want to take a shot at writing an new FAQ type thread on that? ;)

It would be really nice to have all the information in one place. What's involved with writing a FAQ thread?...I thought you just requested the information and all the HybridZers joined hands, sang Kum Ba Ya and came forth with unquestionably accurate and factual posts:)

You compile all the info, we'll take care of the FAQ part.

Basically, it needs to be organized into V8 Engine types, then the types of headers in use, pro's and con's to each for different year z's. Or something like that anyway.

The thread should be titled appropriately as well. Something like Headers for V8 swaps. We have different V8 categories as well so something to fit each category would be nice.

rytherwrw is right about the discoloration of bright ceramic coated headers during initial tuning - I've done that as well... The bright silver coating is only rated at 1500 degrees F., which is fine since most primaries rarely exceed 1000-1200 degrees in nornal operation, but in dyno tuning they can exceed that if timing or fuel mixture are off. I'm sure a turbo setup is even closer to these limits. I'm using the semi-gloss black cermaic coating on mine since it is rated at 2000 degrees F.