HybridZ

Ok, getting desperate on fairlady mirrors

Ok, I cant find the correct mirrors for a fairlady, and realize I have a later fairlady car, and they differ from the earliar ones. I need to find something that even looks close now that I cant find a real set. does anyone have any suggestions? I have been watching ebay for over a year now as well. I am even willing just to throw something on there, that looks fairly close, because I have now welded up the holes someone welded on the doors when they leagalized the car in 1988. This is on a real fairlady car by the way.

Ok, I cant find the correct mirrors for a fairlady, and realize I have a later fairlady car, and they differ from the earliar ones. I need to find something that even looks close now that I cant find a real set. does anyone have any suggestions? I have been watching ebay for over a year now as well. I am even willing just to throw something on there, that looks fairly close, because I have now welded up the holes someone welded on the doors when they leagalized the car in 1988. This is on a real fairlady car by the way.

What year are you looking for? I have a set of used ones from a 74 Fairlady and a NIB set for the first gen in black. PM me if you are interested.