HybridZ

l28et ecu pinout plug query...

Hi all,i have recently installed an L28et motor into my South African built R30 2door L28S Skyline (GTX).The ecu i got with the motor has L28MT on the tag and the plug-in from the harness is the same single plug-in as the non turbo ecu plug and not the 3 plug-ins you get with the USA L28et ecu's.Does anyone have any input or assistance or advice or help PLEASE? Any assistance about the single plug setup would be greatly appreciated,i'm assuming it comes from a different country...

Hi all,i have recently installed an L28et motor into my South African built R30 2door L28S Skyline (GTX).The ecu i got with the motor has L28MT on the tag and the plug-in from the harness is the same single plug-in as the non turbo ecu plug and not the 3 plug-ins you get with the USA L28et ecu's.Does anyone have any input or assistance or advice or help PLEASE? Any assistance about the single plug setup would be greatly appreciated,i'm assuming it comes from a different country...

ive also got a l20et ecu that will happly run it also... out of a hr30.. l20et.

Ok so it appears nobody knows of any way to help or much about the euro or JDM spec ecu's with single plug harnesses for the L28et,so what im gonna do is use my stock non-turbo ecu,stock wiring harness,the turbo AFM,my stock dizzy for obvious reasons and fire her up...What do you think,anyone...? Was discussing this last night with Stagefumer11 and he seems to think im on the right track....:burnout:

• 5 years later...