HybridZ

Buma's 74 260z

What's a 260z? lol, I took what I could get!

This is my first Z and am loving it so far. Thanks to my keyword / google hacking skills, I found this beauty for $800 on craigslist under such a poorly worded title that no one had found it!

I just put in a CD deck and have an Ipod charging/music input station where the ashtray used to be.

Since I had the bumpers sucked in I have the remains for sale along with the A/C airbox here:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=134075

There are too many plans to list for the thing.

First will be redoing the suspension with shorter springs, new shocks and new bushings all around. I am also going to dynamat it and put some black carpet in (keeping the vynal) The tranny is going so eventually I will put in an import (SR20DET?) or a domestic V8, all hail Hybridz!

Other things on my list include full exhaust, further detailing with emblems (painting existing), painting the louvers, brighter headlights, front air dam and rear BSA spoiler, new wheels and tires, automatic antenna, some speakers (not just one stock one lol).

Before:

picture004jx9.jpg

picture005uq0.jpg

picture006ig8.jpg

Bringing it to the shop:

traileredza5.jpg

35930410dv3.jpg

2jpgss6.jpg

After (I installed a CD player too):

img1758di9.jpg

img1759ej7.jpg

img1766iu9.jpg