HybridZ

Super-cheap Harbor Freight "Roadside Assistants" program!

Daeron

Clicky for a link to the Item Description of a 65 piece socket set, branded Pittsburgh Professional which seems certainly better than the "non-pro" label stuff. The price is $34 plus tax, on sale at my local store right now. This set is metrics only, the price was the same for a standard set. Each set comes in three plastic cases, 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2", three ratchets, a breaker bar in the 1/2 inch set, extensions in all sets, a 1/4" finger ratchet and nut driver handle....

Its a GREAT buy for a set of tools to leave in the car, or for someone on a super-budget needing a second set of tools at home/work/school. For thirty-six bucks with tax, I have a more inclusive socket set than I could get from home depot, or sears, for $130... considering the fact that I virtually NEVER use standards. The 1/2" set goes up to 28mm sockets, the two smaller sets include shallow and deep well sockets... Just click the link.