HybridZ

r180 and 350v8????????

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

uhhh, I hate to ruin your corn flakes so to speak, but if you use the 4:11 diff with the th350 you'll be miserable on the interstate. I have 3:90s in mine and with the th350 cruising at 60mph the rpms were just too high to run for long, I opted for th 700r4 for the overdrive, but since you haven't got your diff yet maybe you can find one with the taller gears and avoid that problem. I'd think it would be a good 1/8th mile car if you're just going to drag it tho-.

Mark ¥

ZwebBUT.gif

Thanks Les for the tip. The one the came out of my car checked out just over 3 1/4 turns so it must be 3.36. But it is not in the best condition. The one out of the part car is in good shape turns just over 3 1/2 turns, 3.55. Going with the 3.55 ratio

Guest Anonymous

When you feel and hear a loud BANG and the rear wheels alternately catch and let go, go ahead and pull the chute. has anyone put airbags in a Z yet? I think all hybridZ's with r180s should have both! Once bitten twice shy I guess......

Mark

ps, they make great boat anchors if you leave the half-shafts on!

ZwebBUT.gif