HybridZ

LSD alternative?

Guest KraZ4spd

Guest KraZ4spd

I can't seem to locate an LSD. So would going with a regular R200 be OK? Will I lose a lot traction out of the hole? Or could it benifit me in the curves? icon_rolleyes.gif

In a straight line you should not have any problems really; there will be little difference if any. Many guys on the forum run or ran open diffs at the track. The LSD makes the biggest difference around turns. Get the open diff now and get your car together--then upgrade down the road when the right diff at the right price comes along.

Davy

Guest Tom Scala

Has there been any word on the Powertrax unit for the R200? I remember seeing a post here awhile back that they were coming out with a unit sometime this summer.

i think the 87-89 300zx had the 3.70lsd, stock!!! thats too low for me at the moment, but the day i get over drive, its time for right turn squirlyness! check those out, its cheaper than any bolt on unit thats for sure, and you can find them in the junkyard for the same price as an open in most cases.