HybridZ

Thinking about buying a scooter...

EMWHYR0HEN

You guys suck, fat chicks need lovin too!

anyways, I don't think the scooter thing bothers me much except for the fact that they only do 40MPH.

Ive got my heart set on this the DR Z400 supermoto. Tough call.... trailer and stuff for the Z or.... eh

Original07_DR-Z400SM_K7-1.jpg

I just was at the local Kawasaki dealer to look at the Ninja 650R's, and they are OUT. Not out of floor models, but no more '07s or '08s in the supplier wharehouse.

And used bikes are going up in prices lately. Having to accelerate my acquisition of a motorcycle, I'm spending nearly 300 a month, but live out on a highway. No scooter out here ! :(

I have ridden a Zuma and while they will do 35-40 mph, it took a quarter mile to get there. Granted I weigh 250lbs, but I seriously felt like I was taking my life into my own hands every time I had to pull into traffic.

If you want cheep transportation and good gas milage check out Hyosung motorcycles. They are korean made and fairly new to the American market. They have been making bikes for 30 years in Korea. All the reviews say that they are making a good product for realy cheap.

The gt250 goes for $3400 msrp brand new, and I think it is a fairly decent looking bike. i_GT250.jpg

Not to mention the top speed is 120mph not 35.

My brother and I own a motorcycle shop, and are talking with Hyosung about becoming a dealer. I think that, for the money, they are going to be hard to beat.