HybridZ

SOZR: HZ Member publishes first novel...check it out!

Calgary280ZT

Hey guys. Well, I published my first novel. It's about a murder in northern Canada and the RCMP sends Inspector Rensby to solve the crime. Readers say it's a guy's book...plenty of beer drinking, hockey violence, skirt chasing...and the primordial beast that rules all men. There's also, sort of, a Z connection: on my web site I posted an essay follow up to the novel entitled "The Beast, the Civilized Man and the Sports Car"...I use my 280z as a metaphor for personal re-engineering.

You can check out the book at www.markhamhislop.com. The novel shipped is $23 in Canada and $27 in the USA. Email for international prices.

And in the next novel...the heroine autox races a highly modified 240z and the car figures prominently in the story. It's called Maggie's Farm and will be on sale late 2008/early 2009.

Support the literary efforts of a Z car fan...I need the cash to finish building my car!! LOL

Hey Jerry. You can order the novel from the web site. Every book is signed and has it owns serial #. You can download the first chapter from the web site if you want to check out the quality of the writing etc.

C'mon over to the dark side!! TonyD read it and now claims he needs 6 months of psychotherapy!!

Im trying but it will not let me enter Ontario into he region field. It only containes States...no provines. And yes I selected ship to Canada option.

Jerry

Hey Jerry. You can order the novel from the web site. Every book is signed and has it owns serial #. You can download the first chapter from the web site if you want to check out the quality of the writing etc.

C'mon over to the dark side!! TonyD read it and now claims he needs 6 months of psychotherapy!!

Jerry, that part of the web site gets flaky once in a while...for a while it would enter Afghanistan...LOL I'll check the order and make sure everything is ok. If I have any questions I'll PM you. And thanks for the support, hope you enjoy the book!!