HybridZ

oil pan

280zStang

hey everybody im looking for a replacement oil pan for my 280z engine, rear sump, if anyone could help that'd be great. i cant find one nowhere. i took mine off and cut it off the mounting plate and flipped it around cause i was gonna put it in my 240sx but there was too much involved in that so i went with the mustang that i got for trading a small ihi turbo with the side mount eclipse intercooler and downpipe. i got that cause its an 83 GT model and the springs would be more stiff till i could get the lowering springs for it and im gonna cut all the extra sheet metal out of it and strip the interior and make it my autocross/Drift car (hopflly) but all i need is the oil pan and the driveshaft ends welded onto a new driveshaft for less than 100 dollars, so im not too far, i got the motor mounts to line up by cutting out the firewall a little bit, ill fix that later, but the tranny crossmember i have to cut the mounting brackets iff the mustang chassis and move them back about an inch or 2, but then all is well, alright, so yeah i need an oil pan, thanx,

Scott