HybridZ

M/C size for AfterMarkt t56

fastzcars

Hi guys, just some suggestions on Master cyl.size . I got an after market t56 with the old style input shaft length. It,s with the t5 Adapter plate bolted up front.Lakewood bellhousing for 82 -83 camero. McCloud hydro-Thro-bearing. And clutch assy. for same year camero's. Any suggestion's? Also want to add. I"m really glad ther a forum like this. keep it up. Thanks

blkmgk. The transmission is suppose to be a replacement conversion for the camero with the t5. Check out Fortes Parts connection website for more info. hope the clears your question. and thanx scca for the info.One quetion to scca though. Is the pedel stiff as pete p. had mentioned? he used a 3/4" gerlin. Any thoughts? Thanks again.

sorry guys I,m new to the forum can't seem to go back to home.I just keep adding more replay HELP! I got another question to pparaska did your TB come witha spacer sleeve PN#1429? also how do I keep the Adjusting collar or adj-screw from backing in or out? again sorry for the repost's. icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

I deleted all the repeats - happens all the time, no problem.

I have a 91 1LE Camaro clutch hat, and the Mcleod HTB. It came with the adjustable threaded part that slips over the bearing retainer.

I tried a 1" M/C first, but it was super stiff. (Still have it if anyone is interested.) I now have a 3/4" Girling MC and it works fine. Not too stiff, but gives enough throw to disengage the clutch well.